Quality Cleaners offers professional area rug cleaning. We will clean your Area Rug or your Oriental Rug for you, returning it clean and deodorized. The difference you will see in a clean rug is amazing.
Most Oriental or area rug cleaners just surface clean your rug. Our technicians first vacuum the rug vertically and horizontally. Twice. They then ‘badger’ the rug, getting all the dirt and other small particulates out of the rug. Finally, the rug is submerged, resulting in a thorough cleaning.
If you have pet odors in your rug, our rug cleaning is guaranteed to remove that odor.
We will also check your padding beneath your rug for wear and tear. Rug padding will decrease wear and tear on your rug, as well as lengthen the life of your rug, leading to less rug cleaning in the future. Rug pads actually have many other benefits as well. Along with a longer Area or Oriental rug life, rug padding also prolongs the life of your floor. The rug backing and the dust work like sandpaper to scratch your floor over time. In addition, rug pads make for a healthier home. They create airflow underneath the rug which allows for better suction when vacuuming. This airflow prevents odor causing bacteria like mold and mildew under your rug.
Should I have a rug pad beneath my area rug?
Yes. Here’s why:
- Area Rug pads extend the life of your rug.
- Rug padding also improves the longevity and quality of your floor.
- Did you know that without a pad, the rug backing and dust and/or dirt can work like sandpaper to damage your floor over time.
- Rug Pads makes for a healthier home as well. They create air flow under your rug which allows for better suction when vacuuming.
- This air flow also prevents bacteria, mold, and mildew from under your rug that can cause odors and health concerns.
Visit our Rug Cleaning site for more information: http://www.RugCleaningPA.com or visit our contact page.